BDSM Social Mixer!
Every Wednesday 10pm
We start at 10pm Eastern US and will go until whenever. Use this time zone converter to figure out the time for you!
Also, the social mixer will be held in our free, private chat room (http://tinychat.com/southerndom) Come on by and enjoy the fun!
BDSM, DD/lg Singles’ and Couples’ Mixer- The FAQ
1. Do I need a cam/mic? No, you do not need a cam or a mic. You can just come on in and chat it up via type! Shy lurkers are also welcome.
3. Do I need to make a tinychat account? No, you do not need a Tinychat account. All you have to do is click the link above and come in as a guest! But if you want to send a Private Message to someone, you have to have an account.
4. Will there be a moderator online? Yes. Moderators are the people that have gold stars next to their name in the chat room listing.
5. What if someone is harassing me or making me feel uncomfortable? If someone is harassing you and/or making you feel uncomfortable, or is just down right inappropriate, please tell one of the moderators online at that time. The social mixer is supposed to be an enjoyable one, so the sooner you let someone know the better.
6. Is there a time that they mixer will end? There is no official time. Basically when everyone clears out of the room is when it ends!
7. Is there a password to get into the chatroom? No, but the mods will be watching.
8. Are couples allowed? Yes!! Of course!! Couples are more than welcome to join the chat as well.
9. How will I know if someone is single or not? Well, if it isn’t clear, feel free to ask. However, when you join the chat you can pick your nickname. Ideally everyone would have“single” or “taken” added to the end of everyone’s name for easy differentiation (ie: “DomTim_single” or “Kitten_needs_a_Daddy”). If you are a couple, you can set your name’s accordingly (ie: Dom: “DomTim” and sub: “Timskitten”).
10. Do I have to follow you in order to come to the mixer? No, of course not! Even if you don’t follow me please feel free to join in!
11. Do I have to know if I am a Top/bottom/Dom/sub in order to join? No, you don’t. Just be aware, though, that this is a BDSM themed mixer, so if you are not interested in BDSM you might not find the partner you are looking for.
12. Do I have to have a Tumblr or a Fetlife to join the mixer? No, you do not.
13. Is this a play party? No, this is not a play party. Please, no nudity! This is supposed to resemble something like a Munch, but online. Unless you flash SouthernDom then it’s okay!
14. Is there a dress code? There is a dress code. Even though we would like you to be comfortable and in your own element, please no nudity or (overly) provocative dress.
15. Is there an age limit? Yes, you must be 18 years of age or older in order to participate.
16. Are Mommy/little couples allowed? Of course! Please feel free to drop by and say hello!
17. Does sexual orientation matter? Nope! We have people of all sexual orientations that stop in! Also, any and all genders are invited as well!
This is a SAFE, SANE and CONSENSUAL BDSM event. Any activity not considered so by a moderator will get you one warning. Repeated offenses gets you banned. No exceptions.
Hope to see you there!
~ SouthernDom & DominantLife
Can you make it?